This is a preorder for version 2.0 now borderless with reversible logo art on the card back. Same embroidered art and same high quality. Ships in July. (could be delayed due to the pandemic)
Reconnect with nature and your intuition with this luxury tarot deck inspired by woodland creatures, magical forests and folklore. Depicted in traditional hand embroidery by yours truly.
Stitching this deck saved me from a deep depression. I had to make my own light during those dark times, and I hope that sharing this finished product with you will give you the same positive vibes that creating it gave me.
- 78 card tarot deck based on the traditional Rider Waite Smith system.
- Full color photographed embroidery artwork with hand stitched details that are ready to be discovered.
- Enjoy holding and shuffling these 350gsm thick cards.
- *New* Holographic Silver foil accents on front and back and matching *New* holographic silver gilded edges to remind you to never stop shining, even in dark times.
- *New* Semi-matte gloss lamination to highlight the vivid colors and fabric textures.
- Each deck comes with a detailed softback guidebook with color, matte lamination and silver foil front. 8 card spreads for following the wheel of the year.
- *New* Magnetic close box with holo silver foil to protect and decorate.
- Standard tarot size (120mm x 70mm - 2.75" x 4.75")
- *New* Borderless art with reversible and holo silver card backs
- A 🌲 planted for every order.
Please read: this is a preorder. Decks are currently being printed as we speak and will ship as soon as they are ready. This may take longer with covid potentially causing delays. We expect to receive the decks mid-July and then ship them to you then.
**As this is a preorder and we are a small business we are sorry but can’t accept cancellations/refunds after 48 hours.