Reconnect with nature and your intuition with this luxury tarot deck inspired by woodland creatures, magical forests and folklore. Depicted in traditional hand embroidery by yours truly.
Stitching this deck saved me from a deep depression. I had to make my own light during those dark times, and I hope that sharing this finished product with you will give you the same positive vibes that creating it gave me.
- 78 card tarot deck based on the traditional Rider Waite Smith system.
- Full color photographed embroidery artwork with hand stitched details that are ready to be discovered.
- Enjoy holding and shuffling these 350gsm thick cards.
- Silver foil accents on front and back and silver gilded edges to remind you to never stop shining, even in dark times.
- High gloss lamination to highlight the vivid colors and fabric textures.
- Each deck comes with a detailed softback guidebook with color, matte lamination and silver foil front. 8 card spreads for following the wheel of the year.
- Matte laminated 2 part rigid lift off box with silver foil to protect and decorate.
- Standard tarot size (120mm x 70mm - 2.75" x 4.75")
**Please read: there is a small spelling error on the back of the box (intuition is spelled as intition) which was missed until after production. Due to the pandemic causing a shortage of paper needed for PPE we have decided to use these boxes and discount the entire deck instead of wasting 500 boxes, let’s all save the trees and get a bargain whilst we do🌲