Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
• For a calm and cozy vibe ready to be discovered.
• Velvety semi-matte lamination to highlight the vivid colors, embroidery and fabric textures.
• Pipified/Simplified minor arcana featuring hares as pentacles, swans as cups, foxes as wands and bees as swords.
• To remind you to never stop shining, even in dark times.
• Enjoy holding and shuffling these 350gsm thick cards.
• With holographic silver foil to protect and decorate.
• Each deck comes with a detailed softback guidebook with color, matte lamination and holographic silver foil front. 8 card spreads for following the wheel of the year.
• On front and back and matching.
This was a gift, and she actually SQUEALED when she opened it! The deck is even more lovely in person, and the individuality of each card makes it easier for her to connect to the deck during readings.
Wow!!!! These cards are absolutely gorgeous! I’m new to tarot and I have the regular Rider Waite Smith cards that I received as a gift but I wanted to pick my own cards and see what cards called to me. As soon as I saw these cards, they just called to me and I had to have them! I can’t wait to learn tarot on this new deck! Thank you so much!
As owner of over 500 different decks, I am loving this new addition to my collection ✨ beautiful art work, wonderful energy and very well done card stock! 💖
This is such a beautiful and uniquely designed deck. I saw this come up on TikTok and I knew immediately that I had to get it. You can tell how much care and time went into every individual picture and the quality of the cards themselves is excellent, very sturdy. I highly recommend this deck to anyone who is interested in it. It's well worth the purchase!
I loved this deck the second I laid my eyes on it I never imagined I could love it anymore until I received it in the mail the pictures are beautiful but the deck in person is breathtaking it's absolutely magical it is now my most treasured deck I own